Ten lucky Feed the World workshop alumni received supply grants for their classroom thanks to Ohio Corn & Wheat! Grant winners were able to select up to $200 worth of science equipment for their classrooms.
- Jon Wing, Marysville STEM Early College High School
- Sarah Kipker, Jackson Center
- Anees Khanam, MC2 STEM High School
- Sarah Donley, Northridge High School
- Susan Pion, Springboro High School
- Molly Niese, Madison Plains High School
- Paige Thiel, Arlington High School
- Kristen Campbell, Piketon High School
- Stephanie Stahl-Compton, Wedgewood Middle School
- Dori Hess, GlenOak High School
This opportunity was made available to anyone who had attended a recent Feed the World workshop.
Stay tuned for future grant opportunities for Ohio science teachers!