Did you miss the excitement last week as Feed the World hosted its first Twitter chat?! We discussed these questions:
- What are some examples of Urban Ag?
- What are the benefits of UrbanAg?
- What can, or have, you grown in Urban areas?
- How can Urban Ag be incorporated into math, science, and Language Arts lessons in the classroom?
- How can I use Urban Ag?
- What resources are available to educators?
Our goal with these Twitter chats is to increase awareness of agricultural education topics and to help teachers learn about resources for their classrooms. Seneca Conservation commented, “How great that we finally have an ag chat for teachers in Ohio!”
Don’t miss September’s Twitter chat #GrowingOhioEd #ProtectingWater, where we’ll discuss water quality. Watch the Feed the World newsletter and @OhioCornWheat for more details!